Date:      Tue, 11 Feb 2020 13:43:17 -0600
From:      Benjamin Crouch <bencrouchii@icloud.com>
To:        tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
Cc:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upgrading 12.0-p12 to 12.1-RELEASE on Azure

I,

I upgraded my 12.0 instance on azure to 12.1 with no issues whatever. It was=
 the same old same old upgrade procedure that you=E2=80=99d normally follow.=
 I did the upgrade on an Azure image with one nothing on the host and only o=
ne jail and experienced no issues. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone