Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:59:23 -0500
From:      Mark J Tomko <mtomko@prime.cs.ohiou.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   2nd Disk, again

Currently I have my system set up as follows:
Primary Master Drive:   6.4 GB hard drive
Primary Slave Drive:    ATAPI CDROM
Secondary Master Drive: 4.3 GB hard drive
Secondary Slave Drive:  Internal zip drive

I want a functional install of FreeBSD 3.4- this is my primary operating
system.  I'd also like to have room to play with FreeBSD 4.0 and linux.
My question is, how should I set up the partitions so that Booteasy can
boot from all of this.  If I give the first 4.5 GB of space on the
primary drive to FreeBSD 3.4, will Booteasy be able to boot an install
of FreeBSD 4.0 on the remaining 1.9 GB?  Then could I also convince
Booteasy to boot linux installs on the secondary master drive?

Mark