Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:56:48 -0500
From:      Ryan Coleman <ryan.coleman@cwis.biz>
To:        Michael Ross <michael.ross@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zip file making issues

<editor@d3photography.com>:
>=20
>=20
>>=20
>> As I said in my OP: I could just run a "cd" to the directory parent =
and do it there - that would solve the problem - but that's simply too =
dangerous if the script generator throws an error on the next set of =
commands (a risk I do not want to take).
>=20
> Maybe you could:
>=20
> mount -t nullfs -o ro /where/my/data/is /mnt
> cd /mnt
> zip ...

Excellent suggestion. I have a PHP possibility I am going to try... and =
if that fails I think this will be the likely resolution for at least =
the shell script (although this still doesn't fix the PHP run command - =
I'll deal with that later I guess)

--
Ryan=