Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:04:50 -0700
From:      David Thiel <dthiel@nexprise.com>
To:        mb@imp.ch
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: staroffice52-5.2

Hi, I have some questions about the staroffice52 port - I get error
messages, then the message that says to ignore them - but it appears
that make install never actually copies the files over to where they're
supposed to be.  Is this port still being built, or is this a finished
one that's broken?

Thanks,
David

Here's what I got:

Good Luck

glibc version: 2.1.2
/usr/ports/editors/staroffice52/work/tmp/sv001.tmp/setup.bin: error in
No such file or
directory
*** Error code 1 (ignored)

Ignore the error-message. StarOffice5.2 has been installed
successfully on your system.

===>   Generating temporary packing list
patch: **** can't find /usr/local/office52/program/setup
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/staroffice52.

[root@thismachine /usr/ports/editors/staroffice52 4 ]