Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:37:04 -0800
From:      Graham North <northg@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache Lenya Contact management

Hi all:
Maybe this should be going to Port or Java but I thought it might do
okay here?
Does FBSD support Lenya?  I could not find it in Ports - but maybe I am
missing something?

I think it needs Java - could that be a problem?  FBSD supports Java RTE
now, no?

Lenya looks pretty solid, good pedigree and good security features.
I was comparing it to Joomla and Wordpress (yes, I know it is blog tool).

If Lenya is not available does anyone have any favourite CMS to
recommend?  Something that works with ssl?
Thanks,
Graham/

http://lenya.apache.org/

--