Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 1997 02:00:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      [unknown.name]@ppp1542.on.sympatico.ca
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/2701: uudeview, uulib, and xdeview ports

>Number:         2701
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       uu-deview/lib & xdeview ports old
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2-961006-SNAP i386
>Environment:

2.2-961006-SNAP

It's probably crucial that this environment be duplicated in order
to duplicate the problem.

The uudeview, uulib, and xdeview ports are not up-to-date.

>How-To-Repeat:

pkg_add uudeview
uudeview -n
[screenful of syntax information]

The newer versions of uudeview should accept the -n option willingly.
As already mentioned, it is probably necessary to duplicate my environment
in order for this bug to repeat itself correctly, though.

>Fix:

Grab ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/uu-ports.tar.gz and
review and commit the included three ports.

Hmm...  that's actually a pretty small file...  I could've just
included it here...  I didn't realize it would be less than 5kb
compressed, since it was 40kb uncompressed...  Wow.

There four other *uu* files in the same directory that are asking to
be deleted, btw.