Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:07:21 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FAQ only for FreeBSD 2.x?

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 11:55:10AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> The title of the FAQ at http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ.html is "Frequently
> Asked Questions for FreeBSD 2.X". Shouldn't this be "3.x", or better yet,
> specify no version number (so it's not forgotten again when 4.x becomes
> -stable?)

I agree.  What we also need is someone to go through it and identify
which answers in the FAQ were 2.x specific, or no longer apply because
the problem's been fixed.

Any volunteers?

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>