Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:58:39 -0500
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shild@sbcglobal.net>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Evolution 2.6.3 crashing

My evolution keeps crashing, I'm trying to capture the errors but i
don't really see any.
So I thought I would compile it with debugging turned on.   To do this I
just need,

make -DWITH_DEBUG

right?

Also, when running the configure I see this ,

configure:25029: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure:25031: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure:25033: WARNING: sys/mount.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure:25035: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     section "Present But Cannot
Be Compiled"
configure:25037: WARNING: sys/mount.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure:25039: WARNING: sys/mount.h: in the future, the compiler will
take precedence

Is this a concern?

--
Scott T. Hildreth <shild@sbcglobal.net>