Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:06:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
Cc:        Akinori aka knu MUSHA <knu@idaemons.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Feedback please: PAM support in mail/imap-uw ?

Adrian Penisoara once stated:

= I'd  like to  know how  people  managed to  cope with  PAM support  in
=imap-uw ? Did anyone got intro trouble using it ?

I needed it  for an old 2.2.8 system  -- no PAM at all :)  A feature I'd
love, though is SSL support. Supposedly,  there are SSL add-ons for imap
out  there, but  UW  people  themselves are  not  allowed to  distribute
theirs.

= I intend to make the port build in PAM support by default for the next
=version and  I need to  know if that's going  to rather help  then give
=everyone headaches...

	-mi