Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:21:08 +0100
From:      martin hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and FS Primergy TX150 S2

--++alDQ2ROsODg1x+

Hello,

I am considering to buy some servers Fujitsu Siemens Primergy
TX150 S2 and I am interested if anyone has experience with=20
these servers. It is single P4 3GHz, 1GB RAM, 2x160GB SATA
disks and Promise FastTrak S150 TX4 controller.

I want to use 5.3-STABLE there.

I am mainly interested in that SATA RAID controller, if
it is well supported, or if you can recommend me anything
better.

	thank you,

        Martin

--=20
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin@aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible=20
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

--++alDQ2ROsODg1x+

--++alDQ2ROsODg1x+--