Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:30:35 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?VGltIMSMYXM=?= <darkuranium@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request for comments on a keycap (keyboard key) logo

The company only deals with laser etching and engraving, so these will be
the options.

And as stated in my last email (BTW, made a typo there: meant "only* the
monochromatic", not "on the monochromatic" versions are applicable), both
will be made available.

I suppose it is time to post the link; here are the relevant keycaps:
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/os-mx-keycap-set.html

The Command icon and Tux's (Linux logo's) feet are rather thin, and yet
they don't seem to have any problems with those. Of course, *engraving* (as
opposed to etching) might prove to be rather challanging with those, but
I'd say they know what they're doing! =3D)