Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:43:52 +0300
From:      "Shorokhov Vladislav" <vv_gt@hotbox.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   The problems with installation FreeBSD

Dear Sirs,

I have a problem with installation FreeBSD 5.0 current on my notebook
RoverBook Voyager FT6 with Sis chipset.

I have received a "kernel panics Fatal trap 12" message during my
attemps to install from a booting cd or floppies.
I have no serial console so I can not reproduce exactly panic message.

But the same situation was during my attemps to install FreeBSD 4.4
Satble, FreeBSD 4.6 Satble, FreeBSD 4.7 Realize.
and everything was Ok during installation of FreeBSD Stable 4.2 on this
notebook.

Would You like as to help me where can I find an information how to
solve this problem.

truly yours
Vlad Shorokhov