Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 13:01:12 +0100
From:      Ian Vaudrey <IVaudrey@nemko.ltd.uk>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Problems installing Mtools 3.6 port

Satoshi,

You were right first time, it was the fact that these three filenames
were in lower case that was causing the problem. Originally I used
WinZip to unarchive the port tarball and then ftp'ed the resulting files
to the FreeBSD box. This time, having downloaded a fresh copy of the
port so that I could give you the ls output you requested, I ftp'ed the
complete tarball to the target machine and then ran gunzip and tar on
it. The three files retained the correct case, and make install now
works as advertised.

Having got that sorted, I will be submitting a pr with a diff to update
the port to mtools-3.8, which is the current release.

Many thanks for your time and tolerance,

 - Ian