Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:43:23 +0000
From:      "vishal kochhar" <vishal_kochhar@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   contributing: addition of package

Hi,

This question is related to addition of a package (not related to OS or
kernel) to freebsd. I read from the contribution page about 'value-added'
packages. Is it related only to OS related packages or other s/w's like
compilers etc too?

I am wondering if this small piece of utility will be of any use: it is a
C++ unit test framework, quite flexible, simple, high-quality, and very
powerful. Provides many features and capabilites for automated testing. I
have tested it for Solaris, linux, and Windows so far (plan to release for
bsd this week). Release under BSD license (on sourceforge).

http://www.oaklib.org/docs/oak/test/marticle/oakut.html

Could something like this be contributed?

Thanks,
Vishal

Catch up with old friends. Bring back the good times.
http://www.batchmates.com/msn.asp Reconnect with the past.