Date:      Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:11:03 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Jason Hellenthal <jhell@DataIX.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Ryan Steinmetz <zi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [jhell@DataIX.net: security/hydra 7.0 add include path.]

Problem confirmed and solution is confirmed too. Thanks a lot.

I checked other options and all is fine with them, the problem is only
in WITH_SSH, so i think your patch is sufficient. This pr is submitted:

http://bugs.freebsd.org/161039

Ryan, may be you can get it, since you touched it recently. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.