Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:44:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Justin Cushman <jpcushma@usa.alcatel.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ethernet Card Trouble

I wrote up a brief summary of how to get pccards working that's
on my web page at http://andrsn.stanford.edu/FreeBSD/  Called
something like "Getting Your Pccards Working".

The approach with PAO and under FreeBSD without PAO is pretty
much the same, although some keywords may be different and
PAO has a few drivers not included in FreeBSD because they
require, apparently, modification of the kernel.

This was based on 3.0-current with sources as of September 4,
1998, so there may be some differences in 2.2.6.

	Annelise