Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:31:33 -0700
From:      John <john@theusgroup.com>
To:        Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portaudit pubkey

>What's up with portaudit?
>
>It's still (since first yesterday portaudit update) complaining
>about missing key.
>
>portaudit: Public key /usr/local/etc/portaudit.pubkey not found.
>=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
>*** Error code 1

I ran into this same problem on the first machine I upgraded which occured
between the 2 commits. Even after deleting everything in ports-mgmt/portaudit
and doing a new csup with the second commit I was still getting the above error.

I ended up manually copying the pubkey to /usr/local/etc and then had to
delete /var/db/portaudit/auditfile.tbz

John Theus
TheUs Group
TheUsGroup.com