Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 16:17:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: floppy tape drive

On Mon, 26 May 1997, Bernie Doehner wrote:

> Hi:
>
> My server doesn't have SCSI, so this leaves me with very few options. Any
> recommendations on floppy based tape drives?

My box isn't SCSI either.
FWIW, I have a wangtek SCSI tape drive, it came with an adapter card for
ISA, and it works fine. Just go on and ask for a tape drive and see that
it works on a non-SCSI box; internal drives are cheaper.
Also avoid parallel port drives (I haven't heard of any of those working
in FreeBSD).
hope that helps,

Pedro.