Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:21:39 +0800
From:      Wei Xu <wei.xu.prc@gmail.com>
To:        Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Compiling error for amd64 on FreeBSD9.0 with XENHVM when include xen console driver.

My Dom0 is Oracle Linux(64bit too), Xen version is 4.0.2,  I installed
FreeBSD with the official iso image, that's
"FreeBSD-9.0-RELEASE-i386-dvd1.iso", I'm not sure if it was started as HVM
by default, how can i check it?

How to convert it to PV support, i just compiled and installed the src with
the "XEN" config in the source tree, I think that will include PV support,
since "XEN" is defined in the options, right?