Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:29:01 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
Cc:        Jim Conner <jconner@enterit.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to burn

Salvo Bartolotta wrote:

> [...]

I'm just getting interested in using my HP-8100i (atapi) to burn CD-R
and CD-RW. Do you use mkisofs or do you burn directly to the cd. I
will have to use burncd but I'm wondering what options you use. The
next system I may convert to FreeBSD has a scsi cd-r burner on it. I
recently created a number of coffee coasters when they wouldn't burn
properly on NT. I was using a much older verison of EZ CD-Creator by
Adaptec. It turned out that cd-r really didn't like the new 700MB
media.

Kent

> Best regards,
> Salvo

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kstewart@3-cities.com

SETI(Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) @ HOME
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Hunting Archibald Stewart, b 1802 in Ballymena, Antrim Co., NIR
http://www.3-cities.com/~kstewart/genealogy/archibald_stewart.html