Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:48:35 -0800
From:      Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-numerics@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: complex arc-trig etc

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:18:20PM -0600, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
> Hey guys, my complex arc-trig functions at
> http://people.freebsd.org/~stephen/ have been sitting there a long time.
>  Anyone want to commit them?

I've been swamped with work and family life.  What little
time I have has been spent on trying to fix the implementation
of expm1l.  I won't have time to look over the code or do any
testing for awhile.  I know you and Bruce worked on the details.
If Bruce says that code can be committed, I have no objection.

--
Steve