Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:05:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: talkd?

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:

> Talkd in -current, 2.2 and 2.1-stable are fixed.
> Grab the sources from ftp.freebsd.org and rebuild.  Very easy.  I am
> working on having all of these fixes converted into packages, which will
> make things very easy.

Do you know where I can find patches for all the various buffer overflows,
&c, since the 2.1.5 CDs came out?  I missed quite a few of them when they
came out, and the CERT page has no way of sorting advisories by date or
OS.

> regards,
>
> Danny
>

> On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Howard Goldstein wrote:
>
> > What is the state of the talkd in the aftermath of the AUSCERT
> > advisory?
> >
> > Apologies in advance if this was discussed before; the mailing list
> > archives on www.freebsd.org are thoroughly hosed.

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.