Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:03:40 +0000
From:      "Dead Line" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xwindow Screen Area 640x480

Hello everybody,

  Iam on FreeBSD 4.3-Release. XF86 is Up and running fine,
  also KDE is up and running fine.

  I have one problem, for days i tried to solve it but no chance :(

  The Icons in the KDE is BIG!!

  I tried to re run the XF script and change the mode of the resoluation
  to 800 x 600 But NO CHANCE, it will say unable to start X

  Its nothing but 640 x 480 This mode is large icons,
  i cannot see the windows screens.

  Also I tried to Press on (CTRL + ALT + "+" ) But nothing changed.

  Iam using S3 SVGA card, which really compatiable with BSD.

  anyhelp is really appreciate it.

  Thank you very much.

  Marwan