Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 1997 20:48:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Shaun Q." <kb8rjy@m-net.arbornet.org>
To:        Bernard.Steiner@de.uu.net
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, matt@nmedia.net, ppbus@smith.net.au, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr
Subject:   Re: zip drive problems

Well, I just spent 2 and a half hours on the phone with Iomega, and found
out that they have changed the ROM chip in the parallel zip.  I'm working
on getting the correct specifications for the new chip but I'm having
problems finding anyone who knows what they are talking about.

If anyone finds a solution for this problem I would be incredibly
grateful.

Thanks
Shaun Q.
kb8rjy@arbornet.org

BTW, does anyone feel like paying my phone bill for that call? :) j/k