Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:06:26 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        Corey Brune <mcbrune@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What does this message mean (watchdog timeout DC0)?

Corey Brune wrote:

>It may be hardware related. Have you made any system changes lately?
>How often does this occur?

No changes since about last April.  I did move from FBSD 5.x to FBSD 6.x
(RELENG_6_0) at the time that 6.0 was released.   Nothing since.

I have seen the issue a couple of times this week, but I have not had
any network problems that I have noticed.  I have noticed this problem
for years on and off (so to speak) with DC cards.  But lately, I seem to
be seeing it more.

Tom Veldhouse