Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 1997 08:14:58 +0200
From:      j@jette.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
Subject:   Re: CVSUP and Release Question

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > So, this was the intended effect. :-)
>
> Fine, so now you explain to all the current pre-stables that they're
> really pre-stable and not quite so safe as their uname(1) output would
> have them believe. :-)

They believed they were running a stable system by the time 2.1-stable
has been established... so what?  Do you know of any major instability
of 2.2-stable?  I don't.  (Sure, i know of a number of bugs, but no
serious instability ones.  The ahc bugs should be present in all
branches anyway, since Justin keeps them in sync.)

--
bye, J"org

...just travelling around.  Don't try reaching me except by mail. :)