Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:57:48 -0400
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@tp.databus.com>
To:        Dmitry Krasnov <dek@dt.amur.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Machine goes into suspend mode under high network load

This is just a guess, but there used to be a problem with smp and
power, and I don't remember if it's been fixed.  It can't hurt to
try leaving out the apm.  Also, make sure your bios has idle-suspend
turned off - again, just a guess.

--
Barney Wolff
I'm available by contract or FT:  http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf