Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:27:31 +0100
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -stable update

> hmm.
> well, i deleted everything in the src-tree which is seems to be involved
> with i4b. i cvsuped my tree, but no change. then i tried replacing my
> files in /usr/include/machine/i4b* with the newer ones from
> /sys/i386/machine, but no change anyway :-(

sorry, i didn't work carfully enough. i can compile i4b now.
seems like the -obj-headers were not up to date. to compile i4b "out of
the box" (i.e. not when doing make world), i had to update the
/usr/include/machine headers.

looks like the problem is done. i'll make world and see if it works...

	Klaus

--
Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>