Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:53:17 -0400
From:      "Kelly Yancey" <kbyanc@alcnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Team FreeBSD member stats now on-line

  Members of Team FreeBSD on distributed.net can now see graphs of their own
progress on the official Team FreeBSD site:
http://www.posi.net/freebsd/Team-FreeBSD. While graphs showing the progress
of the team as a whole have been on-line for some time now, members can now
visualize their own progress and their progress relative to other team
members. Currently, members of Team FreeBSD are only included in the stats
collecting and graphing if they sign up to have their distriubted.net stats
watched. So if you are a member of Team FreeBSD and do not see your
distributed.net ID listed, feel free to signup at
http://www.posi.net/freebsd/Team-FreeBSD/members/#signup. Of course, if you
are not currently a member of Team FreeBSD, what are you waiting for? :)
  I have to congratulate the team on making great progress these past couple
of weeks. While we have dropped 1 place down to 23rd on distributed.net's
overall rankings, our numbers are growing and I am confident that if we
continue growing at the rate we are currently then should be able to not
only retake 22nd place, but keep working our way up toward #1.
  Everyone, keep up the good work!

  Kelly
 ~kbyanc@posi.net~
  FreeBSD - The Power To Serve - http://www.freebsd.org/