Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:06:53 -0800
From:      Chris <glowsmith@shaw.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   {Classmates#889-142}read it immediately

    I have tried for 2 days now and have spent hours waiting for a reply
from classmates.com. I never got connected and the help address just
bring me back into joining which I already have. I'am trying to get my
gold membership so I can use the site.
    This is rediculous...I join up but can't use the site. I have
enabled my cookies and get the ads all the time but nothing else. If I
can't use the site I will not be using the site and will quite
it.          Thanks