Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:53:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nick Sayer <bsd@enlightendsm.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   EnlightenDSM considering FreeBSD port

Enlighten Software (http://www.enlightendsm.com/) makes system
administration software for various Unix (and NT) platforms.
We have a Linux product now and are considering a port to FreeBSD.
People who would be interested in our software if it were ported are
encouraged to send us mail at bsd@enlightendsm.com.

Note that you conceivably could run our stuff under the Linuxulator,
but it would do things (like run chkconfig and edit /etc files) that
would not necessarily be meaningful on FreeBSD.