Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 09:31:28 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Remote device multiplexing

Amancio Hasty wrote:
> Good Morning!

G'day. 8-)

> While you sort out  what is going on with ACE / pthread , I am peaking
> at smartgdb which is supposed to have hooks for threads . Do you
> know about smartgdb? Just thinking that if we  have debugger support
> for thread programs that it would be easier to develop thread programs.

Never heard of it. gdb has hooks for threads too. I've worked on
gdb before and I didn't enjoy it. I can always find something more
interesting to do.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137