Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:36:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/lib/hui Hui.cd.cc Hui.hh HuiTVision.cc HuiTVision.hh

alex        2001/01/23 15:36:08 CST

  Modified files:
    lib/hui              Hui.cd.cc Hui.hh HuiTVision.cc
                         HuiTVision.hh
  Log:
  I'm very happy about this commit.  It cleans up a BIG design fault.

  Instead of duplicating almost every function between the GroupWidget
  and ContainerWidget function (e.g. the arrangement stuff or the
  adding of child-widgets, which are just the same functions - byte by byte),
  just make use of a C++ feature: Multiple inherintances.

  Class ContainerWidget now derives from Hui(Qt)::Widget _and_
  Hui(Qt)::GroupWidget.  It shares the functions, that make it an
  embedded widget from Widget and the ones that make it a parent
  from GroupWidget

  This save a LOT lines of code and make maintaince a lot easier.

  A lot of casts, which I had to add in the past to distinguish between
  Container/GroupWidgets, can now be removed again (not yet done).

  The UI source is much cleaner now!

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.17      +2 -254    libh/lib/hui/Hui.cd.cc
  1.14      +18 -82    libh/lib/hui/Hui.hh
  1.21      +26 -453   libh/lib/hui/HuiTVision.cc
  1.18      +99 -176   libh/lib/hui/HuiTVision.hh