Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:37:54 -0700
From:      "jdow" <jdow@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Spoofers, Spammers & Other Bad Guys

Well, you can do it with firewall rules. You can do it in the MTA.
I'm sure there are other ways to do it as well.

This might be a useful tool for doing this without blocking some of
the good guys in that part of the world, like Oz and NZ.

http://ftp.apnic.net/stats/apnic/delegated-apnic-latest

{o.o}   Joanne.