Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:44:28 +0200
From:      Hristo Georgiev <judas@bfu.bg>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ip-tun

Hello, i have a problem with ip-tun 1.0. I have a FreeBSD 4.1 Stable box
with kernel LINT. In the kernel i have all options need for ip-tun:
IPFIREWALL, IPDIVERT etc., but when i try to run ip-tun the message is:
"# /usr/local/bin/ip-tun requires IPDIVERT kernel option". I HAVE
IPDIVERT in kernel. At the moment a am with nos-tun and no problems with
him..Any help is welcome :-)
        Judas