Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:24:30 -0600
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.immure.com>
To:        Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>
Cc:        Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>, questions list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & Win98 2nd ed coexistance?

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 04:15:13PM -0500, Chris Browning wrote:
> No real dilemma. You need to have Win98 installed first. Win98 doesn't have a
> bootloader and doesn't understand multi-boot. The FreeBSD install will see
> Win98 and allow for it using its bootloader. Quick and easy, if Win98 is
> installed first.

So what you're telling me is that W98 is looking at the first partition
(the FreeBSD partition) and objecting to it not being compatible even
though it just finished formating the second partition?

Trouble is, I'm happy with my FreeBSD installation and not anxious to
redo it. :-(

Thanks to all who replied...guess I'll just have to reinstall FreeBSD...
Bob