Date:      Thu,  3 Jul 2003 01:07:45 +0100
From:      Steve Ansell <topper@dev-zero.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        topper@dev-zero.com
Subject:   Error mounting filesystems with mount command

This message is in MIME format and has been PGP signed.

--=_88a4eb5efd978375f47431

Hi,

Built a new world, everything went fine, except now it will not mount
file systems on boot.

4.8-STABLE FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE #0: Wed Jul  2 02:21:55 BST 2003

On further investigation the mount command gives this error:

mount: getmntinfo: Unknown error: 0

I have searched through the mail lists and other sources to find an answer,=
 at
first I thought it might have been a new kernel option I had missed, but ca=
nnot
find anything.

Am I missing something? Is anyone else experiencing this?

As a temp workaround I'm booting the system into single user mode and mount=
ing
the file systems manually, although goto edit out a line in /etc/rc otherwi=
se
when you type exit it still falls over.

Thanks for you time,

Steve.

--=_88a4eb5efd978375f47431

--=_88a4eb5efd978375f47431--

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.