Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:05:48 -0400
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm-keyword-freebsdhackers2.e313df@mired.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   openvpn removing default route

I recently upgraded a system from 5.5/i386 to 6.1/amd64. I'm running
the same version of openvpn with the exact same config (bridged via
tap) - except now, for some reason, when the vpn shuts down, the
default route is removed as well.

I'm started digging through the sources to figure out why, and
realized there's it could have changed in the if_bridge device, the em
driver, the tap driver, or the software connecting them. That's enough
different places that I thought I'd ask to see if anyone here new what
was causing this - or even had suggestions that might narrow down the
search a bit.

	Thanks,
	<mike