Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:35:40 -0500
From:      Tony Wells <tony@camel.kdsi.net>
To:        Marko Cuk <cuk@cuk.nu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrus & sasl problems

Marko Cuk wrote:

> Yes !
>
> It works. Tony, Thanks.
>
> Now...Do you know, how to make automatic filtering, like procmailrc ?
> I have for example FreeBSD lists filtered to one .imap/Freebsd map any procmailrc deliver it to that folder.

Why yes I do...  What cyrus uses is a thing called sieve scripts, which
you load up on a per-user basis using the command 'sieveshell'.

There are three links for example sieve scripts on this page:

http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/

The good news is that sieve scripting is much easier than getting a
running IMAP server. :P