Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 13:31:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
Cc:        FreeBSD-ISDN@FreeBSD.ORG, kloo@ender.hinttech.com, obsd@serious.xs4all.nl
Subject:   Re: ipp.h

> And again, does anyone have any experience with sync ppp + OpenBSD + BISDN ?
> (or with i4b ...not that ethical to ask that on this list but am kinda
> desperate :) ...been working for a week or so on this.)

Forget bisdn. Its dead code.

Switch to i4b and port it to OpenBSD.

Someone else started this some i4b releases ago but got stuck. I've set up
an OpenBSD machine in the meantime to do the port, but i had no time yet
to actually start porting code.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
                    "Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.