Date:      Sun, 29 Feb 2004 14:58:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Don Lewis <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
To:        mikeal-list@infinithost.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mozilla Firefox and firebird problems after sat 022604 upgrade of	FreeBSD-current

On 29 Feb, Michael Clark wrote:
> Don,
>
> 	I have reported both of these applications, and in fact everything on
> my system with no success via the portupgrade command.  And originally
> by doing make deinstall && make reinstall on the ports.
> Should I be doing something different?

I had previously rebuilt all my ports in response to the gettext and
libpthread changes, so after the resolver change was committed I did a
"portupgrade -a" to freshen all the ports that had been updated and
"portupgrade -f" on mozilla and firefox.

I can't think of anything else that you should need to do.

A couple more possibilities come to mind.  Do you have an
/etc/libmap.conf file, and if so, what does it contain?  Which scheduler
are you using?  I don't have an /etc/libmap.conf file, and I'm using
SCHED_ULE.