Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:58:06 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, Omar Gadir <ogadir@auco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: V90 PCI modem

At 01:57 PM 10/16/98 -0700, Doug White wrote:
>On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Omar Gadir wrote:
>
>The only PCI modems I've seen are WinModems.
>
>Doug White

Diamond (Supra) makes a PCI "Supra Max 56i" modem that now works with NT
too (drivers need to be downloaded from their web site though). I haven't
actually seen it in action, just saw the little informational paper that
accompanied the OEM modems.

--Ludwig Pummer ( ludwigp@bigfoot.com )
ICQ UIN: 692441 (  ludwigp@email.com  )