Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:18:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Heiser <heiser@ctaps.ed.ray.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        heiser@tif677.ED.RAY.COM (Bill Heiser)
Subject:   2.1.0 & 3c509

Hi,

I am using a 3c509 in a 2.1.0 machine (the 950210-SNAP version).
It is a very generic 486/66 with a 3c509 ethernet card.  Things seem
to be working OK, but every once in a while the following message
gets syslog'd:

  ep0: Status: 2002

I have looked thru the kernel code etc and haven't been able to
find what "status 2002" really means.  In if_ep.c, I found where the
message is generated, and it appears it is caused by some "error"
from the 3c509.  How can I tell what specifically is causing the
error?

Thanks in advance,
Bill

--
These are my opinions, not those of my employer.
Bill Heiser   Work: heiser@ed.ray.com      Home: bill@bh.org, http://www.bh.org