Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:58:36 -0400
From:      Joseph Mingrone <jrm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   emacssurvey.org

--=-=-=

Hello all,

Emacs ports maintainers here. Over the past few years we have made some
changes to the Emacs ports, which hopefully improve the user
experience. For example, we now update editors/emacs-devel to the latest
upstream commit about every two weeks and we eat our own dog
food. Thanks to users, we were able to catch and report bugs before they
could reach a stable release. Upstream has been receptive to our
reports, though few if any core Emacs developers run FreeBSD. If you
care about Emacs on FreeBSD, please let the Emacs community know by
filling out the Emacs Survey at

emacssurvey.org.

It's open until November 30.

Regards,