Date:      Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:46:54 +0200
From:      Brent Clark <brentgclarklist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cups-base help

On 05/10/2011 15:41, Christian Hiris wrote:

> You could try to remove all the cups packages and rebuild from scratch.
>
> # cd /var/db/pkg
> # pkg_info -o * | grep /cups>  /tmp/list-of-installed-cups-ports.txt
> # pkg_delete cups*
>
> Then do a "make clean" for all cups-ports and after that rebuild them.
>
> HTH,
> ch

Hiya

Although it didnt fully help, I ran

pkg_delete -f cups*
portsclean -C && portsclean -D

I tried 'make install clean' again and its all now working.

Thank you for your help. Really appreciated.

Regards
Brent Clark.

P.s. Really love it when something does not go to plan or install properly. Sure gives you place to learn. :)