Date:      Wed, 24 May 1995 02:59:57 -0400
From:      "Adam W. Hawks" <root@atari.cybernetics.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   ftformat progress

I have been trying to get the ftformat test pkg working without any success.
Has anyone got it working under -current? If so could you mail me how you got it working. I keep getting 'can't read header segment' errors. I have tried everything I can think of to get past it but it doesn't seam to be reading in any data into data structure in ftformat. Also with the new ft driver ft itself fails altogether. I recompiled it with the new ftape.h

Adam W. Hawks
awhawks@server0.cybernetics.net