Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 05:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      dan@math.berkeley.edu (Dan Strick)
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dan@math.berkeley.edu
Subject:   Re: Official way to detect CAM?

Is there a way to detect CAM using only definitions in a C-language
header file that is present (under ther same name) in both release
2.X and 3.X systems?  I don't like elaborate pre-installation
configuration scripts.  I really really hate them.

Also, is there any documentation for cam beyond the camcontrol man
page?  The camcontrol man page lists "cam(3), pass(4), cam(9), xpt(9)"
but there are no such man pages (on 3.0-19981003-BETA).

Dan Strick
dan@math.berkeley.edu