Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:18:00 +0200
From:      Laurent Fabre <fabre@matranet.com>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Security <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: LaBrea for BSD?

Will Andrews wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 10:54:37AM -0600, Brett Glass (brett@lariat.org) wrote:
>
>>It would be MUCH better to rewrite it rather than port it. The authors
>>have stamped the GPL on it. The last thing we need (IMHO) is to
>>spread one virus while attempting to catch another!
>>

> It would be MUCH better to stop using Windows than to spout
> nonsense like this.

This discussion is off-topic.

I'm writing a new version of it because i think this little
piece of code is a good idea but it also lacks features.
I want to be able to emulate stacks behaviors on a OS basis
and try to speed up a bit the capturing process.
If u got other things in mind let's discuss them.

--
#              Laurent Fabre                 #