Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:52:19 +0400
From:      Igor Roboul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can I burn CDs with HP CD-Writer 7500+ (Parallel port IDE)?

Hello,
the subject line says all :-) Of course, I wish do this from FreeBSD (because
I can do this from Windows)

I have this CD Writer, and wish use it as backup device. Now I make
ISO files on FreeBSD host, then transfer it to Windows PC and burn to CD.

And because Windows PC is my Linux workstation, which I'm not so happy to
reboot, it will be very nice to use 7500+ with FreeBSD (or Linux)

--
Igor Roboul, Unix System Administrator & Programmer @ sanatorium "Raduga",
Sochi, Russia