Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:15:10 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   OOo-2.0

	A couple questions about OO.
	But: nutshell that I've wanted to know for months:: is there
	some automagic way of having OO print in "reverse-page" mode?
	And: Is there a way of auto paragraph indenting 5 spaces?

	Every time I edit a file I have to by-hand indent ever bloody
	paragraph.   And godforbid I forge to hit the "reverse" thing
	in the Print "Options".  --Somehow, OO refers to use US Letter
	pagesize; I don't know why it can't remember the reverse-print.

	Until today I thought that the Template section let the user set
	up the default font, indenting, reverse-print, and so on.  But
	I've clicked right, left, midddle mouse-buttons; I've tried to drag
	icons,; I've highlighted paragraphs, and after hours , I admit
	failure.   AFAIC, the Help files could use vast improvement by use
	of graphs and examples.  ...

	If anybody  on-list has figured this out before and will share
	I'll be extremely obliged.

	merci d'advanc,

	gary

	PS: OOo-1.1.5. FBSD 5.5.